Monday 14 July 2014

Rugby Club update

In a  recent post I kept readers up to date with progress in my efforts to get a decent connection between the Cinder Track (the old Scarborough to Whitby railway line) and the recently relocated Scarborough Rugby Union Football Club. In the Rugby Club's response you'll notice that they promised to clear the path by the end of the month. As you can see from a photograph taken this morning (14th July) this hasn't happened.


So, I've been obliged to write to the Club yet again and here's the text of the letter which I've just sent (it was actually handwritten because I got bored of fighting the printer)

14/7/14

Dear Mr Jeffrey

Thank you for your letter of the 12th of June.

I'm disappointed to note that despite your assurance that the first stage of the work to clear the pathway linking the Club to the Cinder Track would be completed by the end of the month this does not, as of today, appear to be the case.

I would also remind you that the original letter making a donation to the club made it clear that it was, I quote
so that they could establish a fund to improve the connection to the Track.”

Can you confirm whether or not such a fund has been established ?

Yours sincerely

Andy Sharp



No comments:

Post a Comment