The meeting is scheduled for 6.30pm next Tuesday, 7th May 2019, at the Gallows Close Centre on Endcliffe Crescent in Scarborough.
Agenda for the AGM
1) Welcome, introduction and brief report on what we've been up to since the last AGM
3) Minutes of last AGM (for approval, see photo)
4) Election of officers (Chair, Secretary, Treasurer)
5) Election of Committee (4 other people to help with day to day consultation)
6) Agreement on new signatories for our bank account.
The AGM will be followed by an ordinary meeting of The Friends with just one item on the Agenda.
How do we help the Borough put its plans into practice?
This will be an open discussion about priorities and strategies.
Minutes of the last AGM
Improving the quality of public space so that more of us are inclined to walk and cycle can bring enormous benefits; not only to public health, through everyday physical activity and reduced congestion and pollution, but also to the global environment by reducing our dependency on fossil fuels.